on Geographical Localisation, Intersectoral Reallocation of Labour and Unemployment Differentials
10th June 2010,
University of Bologna
The Regional Studies Association Research Network on Geographical Localisation, intersectoral reallocation of labour and unemployment differentials (GLUNLAB) invites papers and sessions to be considered for its third workshop entitled: Unemployment, labour market integrationa nd the macroeconomic effects of job reallications in the EU vis-a-vis North America.
Conference themes are listed below. However, quality papers in all areas related to the overarching theme of the workshop are welcome.
- Inter-sectoral Reallocation of Labour
- Unemployment Differentials
- Migration Flows between European states
- Spatial factors of Job Creation and Destruction
- Industrial Geographical Localization
- Regional well-being, job satisfaction, subjective happiness and economic growth
- Spatial Divisions of Unemployment, Poverty and Wealth
- Spatial Econometrics of Labour Markets
The GLUNLAB3 workshop will be held within the framework of “The Rimini Conference in Economics and Finance” - RCEF. As GLUNLAB3 will be part of RCEF, submission procedures and conference fee will be the same. However, people submitting to GLUNLAB would have to specify in their submission if the paper is intended for GLUNLAB3. A paper submitted to GLUNLAB3 may be accepted instead for the RCEF at the discretion of the GLUNLAB3 and RCEF Scientific Committees.
The deadline for submissions is April 2, 2010. The authors will be notified no later than April 20, 2010 whether their papers have been accepted.
There are no submission fees. The registration fee for the workshop (and conference) is 200 eur. The registration fee includes all meals at the conference.